Protect yourself from unexpected medical costs by setting money aside now with an Idaho Medical Savings Account. Balances over $500 earn interest so your balance is growing until you need it.
When you do get sick, use funds for doctor bills, prescriptions, or any other health-related expense at no cost. It's a smart way to plan ahead.
We offer a Checking Account or a Certificate of Deposit. Choose which one best fits your needs.
- Interest bearing account
- Possible tax advantages*
- Interest earned on balances over $500
- $200 minimum balance to avoid $7 service charge per monthly statement cycle
- Unlimited check writing
- Free VISA® debit card**
- No annual fee VISA® credit card***
- Free online banking
- Free eStatement
- Monthly imaged statements
- Direct deposit available
- FDIC Insurance
- $100 deposit to open
*Consult your tax advisor.
**Some restrictions apply
***On approved credit
- Idaho Medical Savings CD
- Great rates
- Terms from 3 months to 5 years
- Make additional deposits at any time*
- Available for individuals or families
- Penalty for early withdrawal
- FDIC insurance
- $500 deposit to open
*Add-on deposit must be $500 or more