Your business is homegrown — why not bank locally? Our Business Analysis Checking account is perfect for businesses with large transaction volumes — enjoy limitless transactions at low per-item fees.
You’ll also get a statement every month and have the ability to receive an earnings credit, which can reduce or offset fees.
The following are the transaction fees associated with this account:
- $10 maintenance fee per monthly statement cycle
- Fee for debit items - $0.15 each
- Fee for credit items - $0.25 each
- Deposited item fees:
- Checks drawn on D. L. Evans Bank - $0.05 per item
- Checks drawn on other financial institutions - $0.07 per item
- Balance assessment per $1,000 - $0.15
- Currency deposit fee: $0.75/$1000
- Strapped cash purchase fee: $0.75/$1000
- Coin deposit fee: $0.75/$1000
- Rolled coin purchase fee: $0.75/$1000
- Paper statement fee: $7