The challenge of running your own business is being prepared for the unexpected. A business savings account helps you build the safety net you need to cover hiccups — big or small.
Plus, a savings account is good for those things you know will come up: new equipment, new employees, and new action items. Now's the time to begin saving for your fiscal future, whether you already have a stash or are starting anew.
- Competitive rates with interest compounded quarterly
- Avoid $3 quarterly service charge by maintaining $100 minimum balance
- 6 free withdrawals per calendar month (18 per quarterly statement cycle); $1 fee for withdrawals in excess thereafter (unlimited free withdrawals made in person, by mail, or by messenger).
- Quarterly statements
- Free business online banking
- Free eStatements
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Fall-back funding for the ups and downs.