The challenge of running your own business is being prepared for the unexpected. A business savings account helps you build the safety net you need to cover hiccups — big or small.
Plus, a savings account is good for those things you know will come up: new equipment, new employees, and new action items. Now's the time to begin saving for your fiscal future, whether you already have a stash or are starting a new one.
- Competitive, tiered interest rates paid on balances of $100 or more.
- Avoid $3 monthly service charge by maintaining $200 minimum balance
- Transfers to another account or third party by preauthorized, automatic, telephone, or computer are limited to six (6) per calendar month ($10 excess withdrawal fee for each additional transaction). Unlimited free withdrawals in person, by mail, or messenger
- Quarterly statements
- Free Business Online Banking
- Free eStatements
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Fall-back funding for the ups and downs.