Much has changed in medicine over the years and the same is true for banking. One thing that hasn’t changed is our belief that the health of our communities rests in the hands of our healthcare providers. We have become specialists in meeting the financial needs of our medical professionals in order for them to provide the healthcare that our communities recieve.
Community Business Checking
Running a business can get complicated, so keep your checking account simple. Our Community Business Checking account focuses on value, giving you exactly what you want and need, without having to pay for the things you don't.
Business Analysis Checking
Your business is homegrown - why not choose the bank that is too? Our Business Analysis Checking account is perfect for businesses with large transaction volumes by allowing you to enjoy limitless transactions.
Business Executive Money Market
Allow your money to work harder for you with our preferred higher interest rates.
Flexible Financing Options
- Commercial Real Estate financing
- Financing for purchase of new or existing practice
- Equipment financing
- Professional Lines Of Credit
We understand that with some medical professionals, student loans can have a negative impact on net worth. That’s why up to a five year period from completing graduate school, we may waive consideration of limited net worth in our financial analysis.
Celebrate coming home together. Purchase or refinance your dream home with a mortgage loan tailored for you. Contact a local lender who will be by your side every step of the way. This is finding your place.
- No annual fee
- Accepted worldwide
- 24-hour customer assistance
- Earn ScoreCard® rewards on your purchases
Home Equity Line of Credit
Taking out a home equity loan is like borrowing money you already have. Consider this option for important expenses, like home improvements or debt consolidation.
All loans are subject to credit approval.
Business Online Banking
- Real time access
- Multiple user access
- Access multiple accounts on one screen
- Name accounts to better identify them
- View and print account balances and information
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Stop payments
- Bill Pay
- ACH Origination (direct deposit, electronic payments, etc.)
- Wire transfers
- Positive Pay – check fraud prevention
- Business Mobiliti™ with Mobile Deposit ($9.95 monthly fee applies for Mobile Deposit for customers not enrolled in Business Capture)
- Zero balance accounts
- Information data exportability to financial software
- Deposit to any of your D.L. Evans Bank accounts
- Later deposit cut offs for same-day credit
- Checks clear faster allowing you to invest them quicker
- Make deposits without leaving your office
- Lower your risk of lost items
- Ability to consolidate deposits into one account
- Competitive rates
- Payment options: point-of-sale (in-person), online (via the internet), wireless, and mobile (with your smart device)
- Easy to read month-end statement
- Professional setup
- Local support for terminal management
- Accept Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, JCB®, Diners Club®, and Debit Cards
- Secure Checking
- Free direct deposit (if applicable)
- Online Services:
- No annual fee Visa® Credit Card*
- Money Line available*
- Free investment consultation
- Free financial planning
- Premier Club membership (must be 50 or better)
- Health Savings Accounts available (with a qualified High Deductible Health Plan)
- Free notary service
*On approved credit
Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- With a qualified High Deductible Health Plan
- Interest bearing account
- Possible tax advantages**
- Complimentary HSA Visa® Debit Card*
- Mobile Banking
- Visa® Reloadable cards
- Visa® Gift Cards
- Free eStatements on all accounts
* Some restrictions apply
** Consult your tax advisor
Let us help you strengthen your future. Visit with a financial advisor today!