Taking out a home equity loan is like borrowing money you already have. By using your home’s equity as collateral, you’ll secure competitive rates. Consider this option for important expenses, like home improvements, a new car, or medical expenses.
Another smart option is to use your loan to pay off outstanding debts with higher interest rates. After all, it’s your house – leverage it in your favor.
- Competitive rates for a wide variety of personal needs
- The existing equity in your home is used as collateral backing
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- Loan amount based on home value and creditworthiness
- Local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
|Home Equity Loans
||Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
||Other Real Estate
- Fixed rate options available for first and second mortgages
- Owner Occupied and Non-Owner-Occupied options available
- Revolving credit - as principal is repaid, more becomes available for use.
- Option to lock in a portion of your credit line
- Intrest-only payments available
- Home must be Owner-Occupied
- Construction Loans
- Lot Loans
For specifics on Other Real Estate loan products available contact a Personal Banker or Loan Officer for further information.
Start funding tomorrow's dreams... today.