D. L. Evans Bank is pleased to award twenty-eight (28) $500 (total of $14,000) scholarships to the 2017 graduating high school seniors. We offer scholarships to students who plan on attending one of the following colleges/universities:
- College of Southern Idaho
- College of Western Idaho
- College of Idaho
- University of Idaho
- Idaho State University
- Boise State University
- Brigham Young University-Idaho
Each scholarship will be $500 and we will award four scholarships to each of these colleges/universities, for a total of $2,000 per college/university.
- Student must be a 2016-2017 graduating high school senior from Mini-Cassia, Magic Valley, Treasure Valley, Western Idaho, Wood River, Pocatello, Idaho Falls, Rigby or surrounding area.
- The student must be enrolled full-time and attend the Fall semester.
- Preference will be given to students majoring in finance, business, or economics; however, all other majors will be considered.
- The student must demonstrate academic progress with a minimum 3.0 GPA from high school studies completed at the time of application.
- Scholarship Criteria
TO APPLY: Complete the application, attach an official high school transcript, and include a statement expressing why you should be considered as a candidate for the D. L. Evans Bank Scholarship.