Protect yourself from unexpected medical costs by setting money aside now with an Idaho Medical Checking Account. Balances over $500 earn interest so your balance is growing until you need it.
When you do get sick, use funds for doctor bills, prescriptions, or any other health-related expense at no cost. It's a smart way to plan ahead. We offer medical savings as a checking account or a certificate of deposit. Choose which one best fits your needs.
- Interest bearing account
- Competitive, tiered interest rates paid on balances of $500 or more.
- Receive higher rates on larger balances
- Possible tax advantages*
- Avoid the $7 monthly service charge by maintaining a $200 minimum balance
- Unlimited check writing
- Monthly imaged statements
- Free Visa® debit card**
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Direct deposit available
- $100 deposit to open
This account may qualify you for Premier Club Membership. See how to join today — and start enjoying fun perks!
*Consult your tax advisor.
**Some restrictions apply.
Idaho Medical Savings CD
Fixed rates and set terms — secure your health with a secure certificate of deposit!
- Competitive rates
- Terms from 3 months to 5 years
- Make additional deposits at any time*
- Available for individuals or families
- Penalty for early withdrawal
- $500 deposit to open
*Add-on deposits must be $500 or more.
Take charge of your medical spending.