Making your health a priority benefits the people around you as much as it does you. Staying healthy means you can better take care of your kids, your partner, and your friends. A health savings account (HSA) is the perfect way to invest in your physical well being.
Set aside money each month and use it for any qualified medical expense. You can even earn competitive interest on balances of $100 or more to keep your balance growing.
- Greater personal control over healthcare management and expenses
- Prepare for qualified medical expenses
- Competitive tiered interest rates on balances of $100 or more
- Receive higher rates on larger balances
- An HSA provides potential tax savings*
- Contributions are tax-free and can be made by you, your employer, or a third party
- 5 checks per month limit ($1 per check thereafter)
- Avoid the $7 monthly service charge by maintaining a $200 minimum balance
- Monthly statements
- Free HSA Visa® debit card**
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Direct deposit available
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Learn more about health savings accounts!
This account may qualify you for Premier Club Membership. See how to join today — and start enjoying fun perks!
*Consult a tax advisor.
**Some restrictions apply.
Most adults under 65 who are not enrolled in Medicare and are covered under a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) can qualify for an HSA, but it is up to the account holders to determine their own eligibility. Please contact your tax advisor for further eligibility requirements.
Health Savings CDs
Opt for a health savings CD to earn even higher, fixed rates!
- Competitive rates
- Terms from 3 months to 5 years
- Make additional deposits at any time*
- Available for individuals or families
- Penalty for early withdrawal
- $500 deposit to open
*Add-on deposits must be $500 or more.