What if there was a way to view your account statements and other documents quicker, easier, and with less clutter to deal with? Sign up for eStatements/eDocuments and enjoy all this and more.
With eStatements/eDocuments, you're not only reducing paper and helping to save our natural resources, you're also signing up for extra protection; without a paper trail, identity thieves have a harder time stealing your information. eStatements/eDocuments just make sense.
- Easy to read and can be saved in a PDF format
- Safe and secure
- Save paper
- Access past statements online
- Available anytime
- Save filing hassles
- Get statements sooner than by mail
- Reduce chance of identity theft
Adding eStatements/eDocuments to your business account? Visit your local branch to enroll.
For customers with personal accounts, you can enroll in eStatements/eDocuments online. After initial online banking enrollment, follow these steps:
- Click on "Profile" in the upper right-hand corner of your online banking screen.
- Scroll down to the "Electronic Statements" banner and click Edit. This will list all accounts eligible for eStatements/eDocuments.
To enroll in eStatements/eDocuments, you must first enroll in Online Banking.