- Pay in seconds, placing your unlocked phone near the pay terminal
- Use Google Pay on your Android device (some restrictions apply)
- Use Google Pay to make online purchases with just a few clicks
- Store purchase receipts, event tickets, and more all on your phone
- Keep your card number private with in-store purchases
- Protect your account instantly if your phone is lost or stolen
Adding your D.L. Evans Bank Visa® Debit Card to Google Pay takes just a few minutes. First, download the app from Google Play™, or check to see if it’s already installed on your phone. Then, open the app and follow the instructions. Google Pay works on Android devices running KitKat 4.4 or higher.
When you use your phone to pay in stores, Google Pay doesn’t send your actual card number with your payment. Instead, a virtual account number is used to represent your account information — so your card details stay safe.
As an added bonus, when you use your D.L. Evans Bank Visa® Debit Card with Google Pay, you’ll continue to enjoy all the same rewards, benefits, and protections that come with it.
If your phone is ever lost or stolen, you can lock and erase it from anywhere with Find My Device.
How to Pay
Google Pay is accepted at millions of places around the world. You can use it anywhere you see the G Pay symbols at checkout. Here are some of the stores and apps that accept Google Pay.
Pay with your phone in stores easily. Google Pay works anywhere you see a G Pay and contactless pay symbol. Just unlock your phone and hold it near the terminal. You don’t even need to open the app.
Speed through the digital checkout line with Google Pay! You can pay with just a few quick clicks in apps and on the web. No need to enter your payment info.
To learn more about Google Pay, visit https://pay.google.com/about/where-to-use/.