With Business Mobile Banking, you can use your mobile device to see real-time balances, review recent transactions, transfer funds between accounts, make deposits, and initiate payments using Bill Pay. Enjoy the convenience of around-the-clock control of your accounts.
You can also manage Bill Pay payments, Positive Pay exceptions, ACH file transfers, and Wire transfers. Enjoy the secure, convenient, and easy way to bank.
- Enjoy 24/7 control over company finances practically anywhere
- Easily download directly from the Apple App Store® or Google Play™ store
- To access the app, contact us at [email protected] or call (833) 393-0022
- Rich functionality for comprehensive banking, including:
- Account views
- Account transfers
- Bill Pay
- Ability to approve ACH file transfers, Wire transfers, Bill Pay payments, and Positive Pay exceptions
- Business Mobile Deposit available ($9.95 monthly fee applies for customers not enrolled in Business Capture)
- Have anytime control of comprehensive information at your fingertips
- Customers must be enrolled in Business Online Banking
- Have an internet-enabled Apple® or Android™ mobile device. Message and data rates from your carrier may apply.
Business Mobile Banking
What do I need in order to use Business Mobile Banking?
- You must be enrolled in Business Online Banking. If you are not, please contact your local branch or our Customer Support Team at (833) 393-0022 to get started.
- If you are currently enrolled in Business Online Banking, please send an email to [email protected] or call our Customer Support Team at (833) 393-0022 requesting your business to be enrolled in Business Mobile Banking.
- Once your enrollment is confirmed by our Customer Support Team, you can download the business mobile app, Business Mobiliti™, from your phone’s app store by searching “DLE Business”. If you currently have Business Mobiliti™ downloaded, make sure that it is the most current version.
Is there a fee to download the mobile app, Business Mobiliti™?
- D.L. Evans Bank does not charge for the download of Business Mobiliti™. However, data rates from your provider may apply and there is a fee to use Business Mobile Deposit for customers who are not currently enrolled in Business Capture.
Business Mobile Deposit
What is Business Mobile Deposit?
- With Business Mobile Deposit you can make a deposit directly into your eligible business checking or business savings account, using your Android™ or Apple® mobile device.
- Business Mobile Deposit is secure, easy to use, and convenient.
- Fee if $9.95 per month unless your business is enrolled in Business Capture.
- You can deposit checks into your business checking and/or savings accounts to which you have Business Online Banking access.
- You can deposit checks payable in U.S. dollars drawn on any U.S. bank.
Is there a limit on how much I can deposit using the D.L. Evans Bank Business Mobile Deposit?
- Yes, the following limits apply unless you are enrolled in Business Capture:
- Daily Deposit Limit: $10,000.00
- Per Check Deposit Limit: $10,000.00
- If you are enrolled in Business Capture, there are no limits for Business Mobile Deposit. Please contact your Business Banking Officer or the Customer Support Team at (833) 393-0022 for more details.
- You will receive the following error message when the limit is exceeded: "You have exceeded the maximum amount allowed for a single transaction."
What are the cut-off times for deposits made with Business Mobile Deposit?
|For Deposits made:||Funds are generally available:|
|Before 5:30pm Mountain Standard Time||On the next business day after the date of deposit|
|After 5:30pm Mountain Standard Time||On the second business day after the date of deposit|
|Non-Business Days||On the second business day after the date of deposit|
- Business days are Monday through Friday, except federal holidays. D.L. Evans Bank reserves the right to place a hold on any check if deemed necessary.
How do I make a deposit using Business Mobile Deposit?
- After you have logged into your Mobile Banking app, click on the "Deposit" button. Select “New Deposit”. Tap on "Account" and select the account you wish to deposit the check into. Tap on "Amount" and enter the amount of the check you are depositing.
- Make sure you have properly endorsed the check as made payable and have “D.L. Evans Bank Mobile Deposit” written under your signature. Below is an example of a proper endorsement:
|Example 1||Example 2|
D.L. Evans Bank Mobile Deposit
|OR||ABC Company by John Smith
D.L. Evans Bank Mobile Deposit
- You may be asked to allow the Business Mobile Banking app access your camera before making your first Business Mobile Deposit; please select "Allow".
- Tap on "Front Image" and take a picture of the front of the check, making sure that all four corners are in the picture. You can retake a picture if part of the check is missing, or the picture is poor quality.
- Tap on "Back Image" and take a picture of the back of the check, making sure that all four corners are in the picture. You can retake a picture if part of the check is missing, or the picture is poor quality.
- Then, tap the "Deposit" button and press “confirm after you have verified the details of the deposit.
- Securely store your check for 14 days after the deposit, then destroy the item. This allows sufficient time in case the original check is required for any reason.
- You may review your account through Business Mobile Banking or your Business Online Banking on the applicable business day and verify the deposit posted to your account.
Who do I contact for any further questions?
- If you have additional questions, please contact your Business Banking Officer, your local branch, or the Customer Support Team at (833) 393-0022