*APR is Annual Percentage Rate
**Earn 1.5 points* per $1.00 for each qualified purchase. A qualifying purchase is a transaction that is charged to an eligible card account covered by the program and appears on your statement during the program period. Points are deducted for returns. No points are earned for finance charges, fees or cash advances. See your cardholder agreement for full details of rewards program.
Gain purchasing power and convenience.
Give your company the power to make purchases anywhere and everywhere while earning rewards.
From coffee runs to equipment purchases, you can use your credit card for anything that takes your business to the next level. We can even issue individual employee cards for maximum convenience.
*On approved credit.
D.L. Evans Bank Visa® Credit Card Agreement
- Earn 1.5 points per qualified dollar**
- No annual fee
- No international transaction fees
- Flexible billing and account management options
- 24-hour customer assistance
- Real-time fraud alert monitoring
- Spend Track solutions
- Individual employee cards available
Earn rewards on purchases you already make.
- Redeeming your points is easy. Simply visit www.uchooserewards.com and login. For first time users simply register to access your rewards.
- Cash Back: Redeem your reward points for cash back in the form of a statement credit.
- Pay With Points: Use your points on everyday purchases in store you already shop at, such as Amazon or Paypal.
- Gift Cards: Choose from a selection of gift cards for over 400 brands in multiple denominations and delivery methods.
- Merchandise: Over three million merchandise options are available in the catalog.
- Travel: Travel options include air travel, trains, rentals, and much more.
- Events: Rewards can be redeemed for sporting events, concerts, and theater tickets. Also available are wine tasting and kayaking experiences.
Drive better business decisions in your company and optimize operational efficiencies with SpendTrack.
- SpendTrack enables your business to issue credit cards to your employees and fully manage your credit card program. Operations are optimized through the delivery of information that helps you clearly understand the performance of your programs and where funds are being spent.
- SpendTrack’s superior user experience supports all roles within a business, through its easy-to-use, integrated capabilities.
- Key Benefits for admins/owners
- Quicker expense filing and approvals through customizable workflows
- Statement access and payments
- Comprehensive analytics that provide complete program visibility into spend trends, merchant spend and credit line use
- Spend breakdowns by department or payment groups that can be customized
- Real-time card controls like lock outs, spend limits, or merchant restrictions
- Spending control with financial and audit documentation tools
- Reduced overhead with cardholder self-service tools
- Key Benefits for Employee card
- Self-Service platform
- Streamlined request process for increasing spend limits and merchant types
- Reporting lost or stolen cards
- Statement access and payments
- Insights into spending trends
- Faster expense filing