Anytime banking means reclaiming your day.
Use your mobile device to view real-time balances, transfer funds between your D.L. Evans Bank accounts, pay bills, set up account alerts, and more.
Download our handy app for your tablet or smartphone and you'll be all set. Enjoy the convenience of around-the-clock access to your accounts — at your fingertips.
To get started, enroll in Online Banking or download the App.
- Mobiliti™ is our fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in Online Banking*
- TouchID Login
- Available to personal and business customers
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- Card controls with My Cards
- View account balances
- Review transaction history
- Transfer funds between your D.L. Evans Bank accounts
- Set up real time SecureAlerts
- Pay bills
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
View the Mobile Banking demo to learn more!
Receiving Push Notification Alerts
In order to receive Push notification Alerts you will first need to log in to your D.L. Evans Bank Mobile Banking app. Tap “Alerts” tile under the “More” tab. The “Push Notifications” button should be set to “ON”. A series of alerts will display. Set and update the alert of choice.
In order to view and set security alerts you will first need to log in to your D.L. Evans Bank Mobile Banking app. Tap “Alerts” tile under the “More” tab. The “Push Notifications” button should be set to “ON”. Select Security Alerts and series of alerts will display. Set and update the alert of choice.
In order to view and set security alerts you will first need to log in to your D.L. Evans Bank Mobile Banking app. Tap “Alerts” tile under the “More” tab. The “Push Notifications” button should be set to “ON”. Select “History” and list of triggered alerts will display.
Tap, snap, deposit — it's that easy to deposit checks with the D.L. Evans Bank Mobile Banking App. Simply download our App for your iPhone® or Android™ device to do your banking on the go. Then endorse your check and write "D.L. Evans Bank Mobile Deposit" below your signature, snap a picture of it, and deposit it with a few taps to your screen! You'll save time with this fast and secure service.
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Free service for customers with a D.L. Evans Bank deposit account
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Deposit your check in just a few quick clicks:
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check, following the on-screen instructions (make sure you endorse the back of the check and include "D.L. Evans Bank Mobile Deposit").
- Select the checking or savings account into which you want to make the deposit.
- Enter the check amount.
- Verify that everything on the screen is correct, then hit "Submit".
View the New Mobile Deposit demo to learn more!
- If you are already enrolled in Online Banking, you don't need an App to utilize Mobile Banking.
- Mobile Banking options can be accessed through Online Banking by clicking on "Profile,” located in the upper right-hand corner.
- Scroll down to the Mobile Banking banner and click on “Enroll.”
- After you have agreed to the Terms & Conditions, select the type of service you wish to use, such as Text Banking.
- You can also elect to use the Mobile Browser service. This allows you to have the look and feel of your PC-based Online Banking on a site designed to neatly fit your phone's screen, without downloading our App.
What is My Cards?
My Cards is a next generation digital solution that integrates directly within the Mobiliti™ Mobile Banking app to deliver connected digital-first payment experience to consumers. My Cards offers a multitude of debit card management functions that creates control, convenience, and transparency across the life cycle.
What can I do with My Cards?
- Lock/unlock your cards
- Limit transactions by location, merchant, transaction type or dollar amount
- Easily add cards to mobile wallets (Apple Pay®/Google Pay™)
- View subscriptions tied to a card a see where cards are
- Stay informed with alerts
- View your spending with easy-to-read graphs
- Report lost or stolen cards
- Quickly identify and report fraudulent transactions
- Set up and manage travel plans
How do I access My Cards?
Login into your mobile banking and tap “My Cards” to get started.
Can I add other financial institution’s debit or credit cards to the Mobile App?
No, only the D.L. Evans Bank’ debit cards are supported.
Can multiple cards be linked to one Mobile Banking account?
Yes, multiple cards can be accesses via one Mobile Banking account.
When I receive a reissued or replacement card, will I have to update the cards within the application?
No, the card will be automatically updated within your Mobile Banking app.
What if I don’t see “My Cards” in the Mobile Banking App?
Verify within your app store that you have the most current version of the Mobile Banking Mobiliti™ app. If an update is needed, you will see “Update” in the app store.