- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for D.L. Evans Bank customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances and transaction history
- Transfer funds between your D. L. Evans Bank accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View check images
- View loan information
- And more!
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until items are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
View the Online Banking and Bill Pay demos to learn more.
To get started, read and agree to the Online Banking Disclosure by clicking “Enroll.”
1. First Time Login Information
- Select the applicable Type of Account you will be entering in the Type of Account field.
- Enter the entire checking, savings, CD, or loan account number, without dashers or spaces. Debit/ATM Cards are not considered valid account numbers.
- Enter your social security number without dashes or spaces.
- The PIN is the last four of your social security number or telephone banking PIN, if one has been established.
- The security question and security answer are defined by you. This helps us to identify you when calling for assistance.
- Business Customers – Please enter the last four of your social security number not the employer identification number of the business. This assists us in identifying you and your online account when calling for assistance.
2. New Username and Password
- Enter a new username (It must be at least six (6) characters in length)
- Enter and confirm a new password. Your password is case sensitive, must be between 8-17 characters in length, and include at least one number, one letter, and a special character such as @#$. Avoid using *!`~^
3. Set Up Challenge Questions
Defined security questions are another form of identification used in addition to your username and password. You will be presented with these questions when logging into your Online Banking, especially if it is from a different IP Address, different browser, different geographic location, different device/computer, or due to a rotating IP Address.
Complete the information as instructed:
- Challenge questions — Select challenge questions that are not easy for others to guess, and input the corresponding answer. Three questions will automatically appear, but you have the ability to select different questions by using the drop-down arrow in the question field. You are required to answer all three questions.
4. Electronic Statement Enrollment
Complete the eStatement enrollment confirmation by clicking on Enroll, Ask Me Later, or Decline.
- To accept eStatements, you may be required to enter and confirm your valid email address.
- You will be required to click on the hyperlink and read the full eStatement/eDocument disclosure before enrolling. (You can also print the disclosure for your records.) You cannot check "I have read and accept the electronic statements terms and conditions" until clicking on the hyperlink.
- Mark the box for the account(s) you wish to enroll in eStatements.
- If you are not able to enroll in all of your accounts, please contact your branch or the Electronic Banking Department for assistance at 1-866-661-5463.
5. Mobile Banking
You will be asked if you wish to enroll in Mobile Banking, with the option to Enroll, Ask Me Later, or Decline.
- To accept, follow the instructions of the enrollment process, or decline and download the App through your App Store.
Once you have successfully completed the enrollment process, you will be directed to the main page of your Online Banking. To access your account information in the future, log into www.dlevans.com and enter your username under the “Online Banking Login: Access my Account” area.
Please note: If you do not log into your Online Banking account at least once in a six month period, your Online Banking account will be deactivated, for security purposes. If this occurs, you will be required to re-enroll in order to access your account information.