- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for D.L. Evans Bank customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances and transaction history
- Transfer funds between your D. L. Evans Bank accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View check images
- View loan information
- And more!
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until items are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
View the Online Banking and Bill Pay demos to learn more.
To get started, read and agree to the Online Banking Disclosure by clicking “Enroll Today.”
1. First Time Login Information
- Enter and confirm the valid email address you wish to receive important information regarding your account(s).
- Enter your valid account number, to which you are an authorized account holder. A valid account number is a checking, savings, certificate of deposit, or loan number. (Please note that Debit Card numbers are not a valid account number.)
- Select the appropriate account type, such as checking, savings, etc.
- Enter your Telephone Banking PIN (if one has been established) or the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- Business Customers – Please enter the last four of your Social Security Number not the Employer Identification Number of the business. This assists us in identifying you and your online account when calling for assistance.
2. New Access ID and Password
- Enter a new Access ID (It must be at least six (6) characters in length)
- Enter and confirm a new password. Your password is case sensitive, must be between 8-17 characters in length, and include at least one number, one letter, and a special character such as @#$. Avoid using *!`~^
3. Sensitive Security Data
Defined security questions are another form of identification used in addition to your username and password. You will be presented with these security questions when logging into your Online Banking, especially if it is from a different IP Address, different browser, different geographic location, different device/computer, or due to a rotating IP Address.
Complete the information as instructed:
- Contact information — Confirm the e-mail address.
- Challenge questions — Select challenge questions that are not easy for others to guess, and input the corresponding answer. Three questions will automatically appear, but you have the ability to select different questions by using the drop-down arrow in the question field.
4. Mobile Banking
You will be asked if you wish to enroll in Mobile Banking, with the option to Accept, Decline, or Ask Me Later.
- To accept, follow the instructions of the enrollment process, or decline and download the App through your App Store.
5. eStatement Enrollment
Complete the eStatement enrollment confirmation by clicking on Accept, Decline, or Ask Me Later.
- To accept eStatements, enter and confirm your valid email address.
- Check the eStatement Disclosure Agreement. You may be required to click on the hyperlink and read the full eStatement/eDocument Disclosure before enrolling. (You can also print the disclosure for your records.)
- Mark the box for the accounts you wish to enroll in eStatements.
- If you are not able to enroll in all of your accounts, please contact your branch or the Electronic Banking Department for assistance at 1-866-661-5463.
Once you have successfully completed the enrollment process, you will be directed to the main page of your online banking. To access your account information in the future, log into www.dlevans.com and enter your Access ID under the “Online Banking Login: Access my Account” area.